The following is a list of our current job opportunities with IFM:
Outside Sales - Lubrication Services
The Outside Sales Representative – Lubrication Services will execute sales of IFM Services to existing and potential customers throughout the Gulf South. Services to be sold include embedded plant lubrication technicians, oil filtration and dehydration, oil sampling, equipment rental/sale, lube room equipment, varnish removal & mitigation, reservoir cleaning, and automatic grease systems. This role is the primary contact for the customer and responsible for executing the sales process. This role will be based out of our Thibodaux corporate office.
· Accountable for maintaining and managing the relationship between client’s maintenance, reliability, operations, and procurement departments.
· Support future IFM strategy with ongoing market research and forecasts
· Maintain a robust sales pipeline at all stages of the sales process to meet/exceed corporate, department and individual goals to develop profitable, ratable business opportunities
· Achieve annual sales goals in attaining new business and share of wallet with existing customers
· Follow through will all marketing qualified leads and develop new opportunities through prospecting
· Work collaboratively with internal cross-functional teams and external partners as needed, including other sales representatives if a shared account
· Communicate consistently and effectively with IFM operations to ensure accurate job quoting scheduling with customers is transparent and planned for efficient execution
· Track sales activities and opportunity pipeline through usage of CRM program
· Assist in planning and hosting marketing events
· Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or related field preferred
· Proven track record of success in relevant sales roles (5+ years)
· Prior experience in reliability and lubrication
· Prior technical sales experience
· Self-starter with ability to trouble shoot and proactively bring ideas
· Ability to work independently and within a Team
· Able to handle multiple jobs simultaneously
· Ability to quickly learn new businesses
· Desire to continuously learn
· Growth Mindset
· CRM/pipeline management experience preferred
Services Technician - Industrial Services
Serve as Service Technician working in the IFM Services Department for land and offshore. Responsible for execution of tasks as assigned by the Lead Service Technician, Service Supervisor, Project Manager, or other Management. Is operationally qualified, verified, and authorized as required for specific tasks. May lead limited scope projects in the absence of a Lead Service Technician or Superior during a shift with prior approval from and/or under the direction of the Lead Service Technician or Superior. Specific job tasks would include but not be limited to High Velocity Flushing, Oil Analysis, Reservoir Cleaning, Oil Filtration/Dehydration, Chemical Cleaning and Equipment Installation. The Service Technician will conduct all activities in an accountable, respectful, and professional manner at all times and fully support the completion of work in accordance with IFM quality and safety standards.
- Travel 50-90% through United States and Gulf of Mexico; staying overnight for extended periods up to 28 consecutive days.
- Perform field services within capacity as directed and in accordance with specific project work plan, procedures, safety policies and/or standard operating procedures.
- Report to Lead Service Technicians, Service Supervisors when working in the field.
- Service, maintain, repair, and test equipment/ tools for pre/post jobs or as instructed in shop.
- Write or participate in writing JSA’s and work instructions for job task assigned.
- Complete job logs.
- Load/ unload equipment when required.
- Learn all field services work and equipment in order to gain skills/knowledge.
- Increase knowledge and participate in training on other product lines and services.
- Participation and Compliance with IFM HSE and Quality Management System.
- Comply with all company policies (Safety, quality, general, SOP’s, etc).
- Available 24-hour call on a rotating basis (except for scheduled vacation).
- Have reliable means of transportation to and from the IFM office or jobsite.
- Continuing education. Obtain industry certifications, attend industry presentations and stay current with industry trends and publications
- Experience with Lubrication, Glycol Dehydration, or Fuel Services preferred
- Start-up experience preferred
- Communication skills
- Business Acumen/Professionalism
- Growth Mindset
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Preferred 1-4 years of Industrial or Oil & Gas service experience.
- Must hold or ability to obtain TWIC, OSHA basic, HUET, Water survival, Safe Land/Safe Gulf, Fall Protection
- Ability to gain a Class A CDL + hazmat at company expense