IFM a division of Gaubert Oil Company, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Outside Sales Representative / Sales Engineer to grow its industrial services business.
The Outside Sales Representative – Industrial Fluid Management (“IFM”) Services will execute sales of IFM Services to existing and potential customers throughout the Gulf South. Services to be sold include embedded plant lubrication technicians, oil sampling, equipment rental/sale, lubrication program management, lubrication surveys, lube rooms, engineering consulting, varnish removal & mitigation, reservoir cleaning, automatic grease systems. This role is the primary contact for the customer and responsible for executing the sales process. This role will be based out of our Thibodaux corporate office but will spend the most time in the field.
- Be primary customer contact for existing customers and potential customers. Accountable for managing the customer relationship and maintaining contacts and relationships at all levels of the customer including but not limited to reliability, maintenance, management, operations, and procurement.
- Support future IFM strategy with ongoing market research and forecasts
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline at all stages of the sales process to meet/exceed corporate, department, and individual goals to develop profitable, ratable business opportunities
- Achieve annual sales goals in attaining new business and share of wallet with existing customers
- Follow-through will all marketing qualified leads and provide ideas for improving lead generation
- Work collaboratively with internal cross-functional teams and external partners as needed, including other sales representatives if a shared account
- Communicate consistently and effectively with IFM operations to ensure accurate job quoting scheduling with customers is transparent and planned for efficient execution
- Assist in planning and hosting marketing events
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or related field preferred
- Proven track record of success in relevant sales roles (5+ years)
- Self-starter with the ability to troubleshoot and proactively bring ideas
- Ability to work independently and within a Team
- Able to handle multiple jobs simultaneously
- Ability to quickly learn new businesses
- Desire to continuously learn
- Growth Mindset
- CRM/pipeline management experience preferred
Gaubert Oil Company values employees through focused efforts on work/life balance, employee development, being an “employer of choice” and offers 401K, Health and Life insurance, and competitive pay.