- Industrial Fluid Management (IFM) is a start-up division of Gaubert Oil Company Incorporated (GOC)
- GOC is well-established
- IFM has doubled in size each of the last three years
- We need a “hands-on” service technician that takes initiative to do the job right
- Great opportunity to “get in on the ground floor” and grow with the business
- Company has partnerships with Chevron, Castrol, Phillips66, Fuchs, etc.
IFM is a 6-year-old, rapidly growing division of GOC. GOC, a 92-year-old company based in South Louisiana, is one of the Gulf Coast’s leading suppliers of fuel, lubricants and chemicals.
IFM is a leading provider of Lubrication, Fuel and Glycol related services. Our customers range from Chemical Manufacturing plants to Upstream Oil & Gas operators to General Manufacturing companies. We own and operate specialty equipment to provide Lubrication Technicians, High Velocity Flushing services, Varnish Mitigation services, Oil Filtration and Dehydration, Chemical Cleaning and many other specialized services.
Serve as Service Technician working in the IFM Services Department for land and offshore. Responsible for execution of tasks as assigned by the Lead Service Technician, Service Supervisor, Project Manager, or other Management. Is operationally qualified, verified, and authorized as required for specific tasks. May lead limited scope projects in the absence of a Lead Service Technician or Superior during a shift with prior approval from and/or under the direction of the Lead Service Technician or Superior. Specific job tasks would include but not be limited to High Velocity Flushing, Oil Analysis, Reservoir Cleaning, Oil Filtration/Dehydration, Chemical Cleaning and Equipment Installation. The Service Technician will conduct all activities in an accountable, respectful, and professional manner at all times and fully support the completion of work in accordance with IFM quality and safety standards.
- Travel 50-90% through United States and Gulf of Mexico; staying overnight for extended periods up to 28 consecutive days.
- Perform field services within capacity as directed and in accordance with specific project work plan, procedures, safety policies and/or standard operating procedures.
- Report to Lead Service Technicians, Service Supervisors when working in the field.
- Service, maintain, repair, and test equipment/ tools for pre/post jobs or as instructed in shop.
- Write or participate in writing JSA’s and work instructions for job task assigned.
- Complete job logs.
- Load/ unload equipment when required.
- Learn all field services work and equipment in order to gain skills/knowledge.
- Increase knowledge and participate in training on other product lines and services.
- Participation and Compliance with IFM HSE and Quality Management System.
- Comply with all company policies (Safety, quality, general, SOP’s, etc).
- Available 24-hour call on a rotating basis (except for scheduled vacation).
- Have reliable means of transportation to and from the IFM office or jobsite.
- Continuing education. Obtain industry certifications, attend industry presentations and stay current with industry trends and publications
- Experience with Lubrication, Glycol Dehydration, or Fuel Services preferred
- Start-up experience preferred
- Communication skills
- Business Acumen/Professionalism
- Growth Mindset
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Preferred 1-4 years of Industrial or Oil & Gas service experience.
- Must hold or ability to obtain TWIC, OSHA basic, HUET, Water survival, Safe Land/Safe Gulf, Fall Protection
- Ability to gain a Class A CDL + hazmat at company expense
Job Highlights Industrial Fluid Management (IFM) is a start-up division of Gaubert Oil Company Incorporated (GOC) GOC is well-established IFM has doubled in size each of the last three years We need a...